Thursday, December 6, 2007

Heat

Does anyone want a six month old kitten???

My kitten went into heat three days ago and is fucking everything in site, including presenting herself to me, and rubbing all over me. I like pussy but not that kind. I usually enjoy my time with her but I am going bat shit crazy! She meows this weird mix of a purr and a meow every minute of the day or she screams really loud (she is Siamese so of course she is going to speak her mind or in this case her body).

Last night I could not take it anymore so I gave her some catnip to calm her down, or at least that is what I was praying to the Goddess for. Shit, I was praying to any and all goddess' and gods including the big G. She slept for an hour and then woke up even hornier. I was at a loss. I desperately needed some quiet time. I shamelessly gave her some more catnip and she became hyper-aroused.

I called the vet to find out if there was anything I can do. She called me back today and said, "She may be a little more affectionate and vocal and this should last for only a month."

Was she on crack??????

A LITTLE more affectionate and vocal, my ass! I can't even finish writing this because she keeps coming up to me and oh my god when I heard that this would last not a week, like I was thinking, but a month, I freaked the hell out. I think my kitten and I are going to be crazy by months end.

1 comment: